Akron Canton Regional Airport (CAK)
Airlines and Terminals
(Canton, Ohio - OH, USA)
Serving the popular business tourist destinations of Akron, Canton, Cleveland and the Amish country, Akron Canton Airport is a busy terminal and caters to visitors arriving by air in central Ohio.
The complex has frequent daily nonstop flights to many major cities across the United States such as Chicago, Denver, Cincinnati, Orlando, Detroit, Charlotte, Philadelphia, Boston, New York, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Meyers and Atlanta. US Airways, AirTran, Delta, Frontier, United and Southwest all serve CAK airport.
Akron Canton is an easy airport to find your way around. Apart from the new concourse, all sections of the building are on a single level, with plenty of elevators, escalators and ramps to cater for people needing to reach the second level. Arrivals and Baggage Claim are on the left as you enter the main terminal entrance, with a Ticketing wing situated on the right. Straight ahead is the atrium, which has three departures concourses, one branching off to the right, one to the left and the other straight ahead.
CAK Airport has ample parking provided by its short-term, long-term and economy lots, and there is a cell phone standing bay, where visitors can wait in their cars until passengers are ready for picking up.
Canton's airport is renowned for its ease of use and relaxed atmosphere. The layout is very simple, with most facilities situated on the ground level. Arrivals and Baggage Claim is located on the left as you enter, with Ticketing on the right. The departure concourses are situated directly ahead of the entrance, through the main atrium.
- Terminal - serves major US cities such as Chicago, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Orlando, Detroit, New York, Boston, Denver, Tampa, Charlotte, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Meyers and Philadelphia. Major airlines operating from the terminal include: AirTran, Delta, Frontier, United, US Airways and Southwest
The following list provides information on the main airlines that serve Akron Canton (CAK).
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (ExpressJet)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- Frontier Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
- United Express (ExpressJet)
- United Express (SkyWest Airlines)
- US Airways Express (PSA Airlines)